- Progressive Prosthetic & Orthopedic Services takes great pride in providing orthotic (bracing) care and education to patients in our facility, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and nursing care centers.
- Practitioners work as a “team” in coordinating patient treatment plans and goals with your prescribing physician and rehabilitation coordinators (physical/occupational therapists, caregivers, etc.).
- Patient assessments are conducted by our Board Certified Practitioners with detailed evaluation and individualized orthotic design to assure successful clinical outcomes.
- Utilizing our in-house lab allows us to fabricate, dispense, adjust, or modify devices with little interruption in the delivery and use of the device.
Patient Services Available
Upper Extremity Orthoses
- Shoulder Orthosis (SO)
- Elbow Wrist Hand Orthosis (EWHO)
- Shoulder Elbow Wrist Hand Orthosis (SEWHO)
- Humerus Fracture Orthosis (Upper Arm)
- Radius Fracture Orthosis (Lower Forearm)
- Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (TLSO)
- Cervical Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (CTLSO)
- Hyperextension Orthosis (Jewett/Cash)
- Cervical Collar Orthosis (Miami J)
- Scoliosis Orthosis
Lower Extremity Orthoses
- Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO)
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis (KAFO)
- Ground Reaction AFO
- Toe-Off AFO (Carbon Fiber)
- Arizona AFO
- Controlled Ankle Motion (CAM) Boot
- Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker (CROW Walker)
- Intermittent Range of Motion (IROM) Orthosis
- Knee Orthosis (KO)
- Hip Abduction Orthosis
- Hip Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis (HKAFO)
- Fracture Orthosis
- Foot Orthosis (FO)
- UCB (University of CA Berkeley) Foot Orthosis